What are You Interested in?
Don’t Know? Here’s Some Help
- May Birthdays of Historical Figures
- April Birthdays of Historical Figures
- Online College Courses at Hillsdale College
- Kid Monologues for Auditions
- Creating Your Acting Resume
- How to Find Your Vocal Range
- British Dialect (Accent)
- Audition Song Ideas – For Kids
- Upcoming Movies!
- What is Braille? For Kids
- Preparing Yourself for an Audition!
- Header Picture
- A Bread and Butter Note Originally Written by Jo Cose
- The Year We are Currently in
- A Fiction Tale to Demonstrate the Effect of Transportation on People in History
- Jumbled Words (Solutions)
- Jmbelud Wrdos (Jumbled Words)
- Tongue Twisters!
- What Color Should this Blog have for a Background?
- “Secondhand Lions: A New Musical” Sizzle Reel
Category Archives: Puzzles
#1: (solution) White Fields by… James Stephens In the winter time we go Walking in the fields of snow; Where there is no grass at all; Where the top of every wall, Every fence and every tree, Is as white … Continue reading
Jmbelud Wrdos It has been found that when all the letters in a word are mixed up besides the first and last it can still be read fluently. Can you read the jumbled words below? Below are some poems. The … Continue reading