What are You Interested in?
Don’t Know? Here’s Some Help
- May Birthdays of Historical Figures
- April Birthdays of Historical Figures
- Online College Courses at Hillsdale College
- Kid Monologues for Auditions
- Creating Your Acting Resume
- How to Find Your Vocal Range
- British Dialect (Accent)
- Audition Song Ideas – For Kids
- Upcoming Movies!
- What is Braille? For Kids
- Preparing Yourself for an Audition!
- Header Picture
- A Bread and Butter Note Originally Written by Jo Cose
- The Year We are Currently in
- A Fiction Tale to Demonstrate the Effect of Transportation on People in History
- Jumbled Words (Solutions)
- Jmbelud Wrdos (Jumbled Words)
- Tongue Twisters!
- What Color Should this Blog have for a Background?
- “Secondhand Lions: A New Musical” Sizzle Reel
Category Archives: Things to Think About
Take a good like at the header picture. It’s a pretty dirt lane lined with trees and picture perfect piles of leaves evenly spaced along the roadside. Notice the peaceful grazing sheep in the far left corner. We can imagine … Continue reading
2013, 1913, 2006, 1906 The year is 2013. When referring to the year we are in during a conversation, we say “Two thousand thirteen”. Now consider the year one hundred years ago, 1913. During conversation you would refer to that … Continue reading
A Fiction Tale to Demonstrate… THE EFFECT OF TRANSPORTATION ON PEOPLE IN HISTORY My grandmother had been my favorite person all the years of my life. When I was twelve, we had to move to California, and leave her behind in … Continue reading